This is my current favorite body yogurt from The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt. I got mine for £8.50 form their store. This body yogurt is a light gel that absorbs right into your skin after applied and provide moisture.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-cream formula
- 100% vegetarian
- 48hr moisture
- Enriched with Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain
- 87% agree the formula absorbs instantly*
- 86% like that the formula works on damp skin*
- 3 in 4 agree they can put their jeans on straight after application*
- 95% agree skin feels moisturized
Main Ingredient: Almond
Other Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
How to Use: Massage into skin whenever you need a hit of hydration. You can even apply it straight onto damp skin after showering.
I apply this after showering, it is smooth and not sticky. The smell is amazing, it is not too strong. This almond milk body yogurt is 100% vegan. To give my skin a little shine, I added a little body oil. This is totally me, but you can also try if you like to add a little shine to your day :).
For those of you who are in a hurry to get to work in the morning, or baby mamas, this is totally for you.