According to Simple Skincare the cleanser help to fight the signs of premature aging.
Benefits according to the brand:
- Remove makeup and impurities, leaving your complexion visibly clearer.
- This facial cleanser is infused with ingredients such as with Mushroom Extract, Oat-Beta Glucan, Chamomile and Green Tea Extract.
- It helps to fight the signs of premature aging.
- This skin cleanser is made with triple purified water, our purest possible water, it provides instant hydration to the skin and acts as a sensitive skin face wash
- It contains no artificial perfume or color and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, suitable for all skin types.
The cleanser is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved, best face wash for age resisting, this simple skin care face wash can be used on sensitive skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Propylene glycol, Fomes Officinalis Extract, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium chloride, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Glycerin, Pantolactone, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-39, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric acid, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Sodium benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Propylparaben
Size (150) Unit (ML) Height (14.5) Width (7.6) Depth (4.5)
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount on clean hands, lather it up and gently massage all over the face and neck area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, then finish with cold water.
My view: I got myself the Simple regeneration age resisting facial wash a while ago because of the green tea ingredient and because it fights premature aging. I have used it twice and I am not loving the result at all. I already removed it entirely from my skincare routine. It completely dried out my skin after use. My skin felt so tight with no sign of moisture.
It is not hydrating for me neither did it sustain whatever moisture I have left on my skin. I now use it to wash my makeup brushes, that is the list I can do, I will not throw it in the bin.
Will I use it again?: No
Recommendation: From my own experience, I cannot recommend it. But you can still try it out. It might work for you.
Where to buy: Superdrug